Monday, November 4, 2013

A little trip

I was asked to give my testimony to the young people at their annual Bible camp in Kalinga Province.

It was very intimidating since it was in Tagalog, but I hoped it would be an encouragement to them. Here are a few pics from then and I'll post the video as soon as blogspot cooperates with uploading.

I was very fortunate that the translator was very animated and was a tremendous help.



As you can see "youth camp" can be all sorts of ages! :-)



I asked my friend Mayline to read a bit of Scripture for me, she is very shy but did great!


This area is usually called Hilltop...easy to see why! They have a beautiful view, and beautiful kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks awesome! I hope everything is great! God bless you. You are always in our prayers!