Friday, December 21, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

I've been shopping like a mad person just like everyone else and I finally finished wrapping everything. God bless the person who invented those gift bags!Just when I was feeling all stressed from trying to shop in a city of 15 million I received a box from home. It was full of goodies and presents from family and friends. All sorts of special things; like hand-made ornaments from a friend, applesauce canned at home from a friend's apple orchard, and crocheted dish clothes. Good stuff, stuff that reminded me that I am loved and missed. So I set my stuff out under my tree, watched White Christmas and thanked the Lord for family and friends.

2 comments:

Luke's mommy said...

Hey, glad you took my suggestion. It may help you. You may not have to e-mail 500 people, they can all just check your blog. Love you and miss you! Merry Christmas

Nutty Sports Playing Family said...

Hey Christina! I can't believe our applesauce made it to a blog heard halfway round the world!
We sure miss you. Hope you are well. Do try to keep up with the blog. It will be nice to check it and see how its going.
Let us know prayer requests and the like.
Jeff