Thursday, November 13, 2008

Church meetings


After all the busyness of the wedding I've had the great privilege of sharing with the missions class at Baltimore school of the Bible. Then I was invited to speak at a church in Pennsylvania and to finally meet face to face with some friends there.

Following that, I took a trip up to Michigan to see my roommate from Bible school and was able to share at her church. While I was there I was able to hook up with my partners, the Talbots, and to do a tag-team sharing at Chapel time in the Bible school we had attended.

Just this last Sunday, there was an opportunity to speak at Peninsula Baptist Church. Not only did I finally meet some people who I had only met through email but my sister was able to come with me.

Looking back at all these opportunities and new friends, I am really thankful for all the God has done. Many thanks to those who hosted me and allowed me to share what God has been doing.

No comments: