Monday, June 8, 2009

Tribal house


Somehow the pictures got reversed. Either way, here is the latest progress on my little tribal house. 

If you think like me, the answer is "No" they did not leave gaps in the roof, those are skylights. 


Anyone ever try ordering construction material they aren't familiar with in a different language? I'm learning ALL SORTS of things I never knew before about construction and Tagalog.  


Hmmm, I'm not sure what the point of this picture is (I didn't take it) but I'm sure all the construction people do. 


Hard Hats? Steeltoe work boots? Gloves? Safety harness? Anyone??
Praise God that everyone working has been very safe and pray for continued safety. I think these 2 guys' names are Danny and Fernando, hopefully I'll be forgiven for not being sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are keeping track Christina.
I am glad you are able to post on your blog spot.
The home in the village looks like it will be good and sturdy.
We are praying for you kiddo!

Mr. Jeff and all