Saturday, January 15, 2011

Picture of the week

Vacation. Relax. Unwind. Enjoy time with friends.

After the New Year my friends, the Petersons, invited me to join them for a long weekend getaway. We all packed into the car and headed about 3 hours northeast of Manila to enjoy the sun, beach and beautiful scenery of Subic Bay.


 Yes, there are real horses in the Philippines!


Gina (the Peterson's helper) was pretty intimidated by the dolphin but had a great time.  

 Dana, Kylie, Gina and myself getting up close and personal with a dolphin


 Kate got to ride on a dolphin! She was thrilled. :-)


 Kate and I were able to go horseback riding. She loved it and was really brave!


Kylie loving on the dolphin.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun pictures! Seeing Gina makes me miss our dear Jelyn (her big sister) sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I even had a dream about her last night after seeing these pictures on facebook. :-)