Saturday, July 19, 2008

Is packing so terrible?

I know there are people in this world who love packing but I am not one of them. But before I can complain (or after, as the case may be) I realized...I actually have stuff that needs to be packed! Everyday I see people whose lives are terribly difficult and have no hope of ever seeing a change in their situation. Its so easy for me to grumble about things and difficulties but when I look around I realize how much God has truly blessed me.

I heard this quote so I thought I would share it with you all:

"If God really is the center of one's life and being then joy is inevitable"

Bruce Larson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So true but it is hard sometimes to keep that right perspective when you are in the process of packing. It is good that you are able to think that way while packing. Moving and packing is STRESSFUL.